Friday, September 19, 2008

I haven't written for quite a while so I will now. Thanks Danae for always putting pictures up for me. Tanner has been a good friend around the horses. He likes them and that makes me proud. Porter likes to ride too.
We got Drift sold and that will be a good thing. I may not get to ride one as nice looking as he was, but maybe some of the colts coming up will be just as good. We don't have as good a place to ride tham as the ranch was but they should turn out. I will bring them back up to Glendale in a few weeks.
Well Kensey is busy with school, cosmetology, and church. Alena is back at school and doing good. Danae is a great mother and really does good in her cub scout calling. Brian is about to be a father and has most of his CPA test passed. Brandon is still working too hard but did come up and go to a comedy show last weekend. I'm proud of all the kids and their families. Work is going good and I like my church calling. The economy looks tough so it sure is good to have a lot of things going our way.

1 comments:

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

We're blessed dad! I love you and everything you do for the family. You're a great example to us all and the boys love their papa (well maybe they love the horses more). Tanner will be excited to have the horses back up there.