Monday, July 9, 2007

Tanner's Day at the Arena

On the 4th of July I met Danae to pick up Tanner because he called that morning (and many days before also) asking if he could ride his baby saddle. We took him down to the horses and he was very excited to get to ride again. He always wants to help lead the horse over to the trailer or anywhere. As Danae said he keeps saying, Lena help Tanner falling because as we started to trot just a few steps I stopped my horse but his kept going. I was holding on to his hands on the saddle horn so he was safe i just couldn't stop the horse so I pulled him off the saddle and sat him on the ground. He was ok and got right back on the horse. He rode a little more and then we went that afternoon to Maricopa for a picnic.

1 comments:

Nana said...

Alena, you did such a fabulous job with these pictures. You sure have a beautiful nephew and you displayed not only how darn cute Tanner is, but how talented you are with the camera. kudos to you sis!